Policies and Waiver of Liability Disclaimer are considered to be agreed upon and accepted in full, without exclusion and/or exception, by the person making the enquiry and the booking on behalf of themselves and all their guests and/or their group.
General Resort Terms and Conditions
1. Noise. To respect and safeguard the peaceful and tranquil environment of Utara Villas, excessive noise (such as loud music, shouting and children screaming) is not acceptable.
2. Alcohol & Illegal Substances. No excessive drinking and the use of illegal substances whilst on the premises of Utara Villas.
3. Smoking. All rooms are non-smoking. If you wish, you can smoke in the balcony/terrace and public area. All extinguished cigarette butts and ashes must be disposed off in the bins/ashtrays provided.
4. Furniture and Fixtures. Removal of furniture, fixtures, chattels and equipment is not allowed. Installation of equipment, appliances and devices such as loudspeakers, lights etc is not permitted.
5. Damage. Guests are expected to look after and take reasonable care of all furnishings, equipment and structures and are expected to leave the premises in a tidy and neat state upon vacating. Any damaged/lost item will be assessed by the hotel team and will incur charges starting from 100.000 Rp (e.g. bike/2.000.000 Rp, bike lock/key 100.000 Rp, room key 100.000 Rp, headlamp 250.000 Rp, raincoat 100.000 Rp, TV 4.000.000, wifi routeur 2.000.000 Rp, mini bar 3.000.000 Rp, glassware 100.000 Rp, soap/shampoo/body lotion /conditionner dispenser 300.000 Rp, snorkeling set 350.000 Rp)
6. Admission. Utara Villas reserves the right of admission of nonresident guests.
7. Bike Parking Facilities. Parking of bikes is to be in the designated area within the gates of Utara Villas. If parking bikes outside the gate or alongside the road, appropriate care must be taken not to obstruct the road or exits from Utara Villas in any way.
8. Insurance. Utara Villas strongly recommends Guests to take out a comprehensive travel insurance for the full duration of their trip, covering illness, repatriation, injuries, death, loss and damage to personal effects, itinerary & travel changes and cancellations.
9. Breach of Terms and Conditions. Our Villa Manager has the authority to enforce our Terms & Conditions and to have offenders evicted immediately. No refunds will be provided and all monies will be forfeited.
Booking Terms and Conditions
10. Utara Villas accepts cash payment in Indonesian Rupiah, PayPal (US$), Visa or Mastercard. Please note that payment by PayPal will incur a 5% transfer/PayPal fee; these charges are outside the control of Utara Villas.
11. According to local regulations, the followings are required at checkin:
a. Registration form completion for each room booking.
b. Everyone’s passport must be presented at check-in as official IDs. Hotel will make a photo copy as part of registration and will be submitted to the police (every hotel guest must be officially registered).
c. Full accommodation/room booking payment by Master/Visa card or cash.
d. Completion of guarantee form with credit card details is required. Without this guarantee form, no credit facility is provided for hotel services and your telephone is blocked for outgoing calls. The form will be returned to you upon check-out.
e. The total number of guests must not be more than the number indicated on the confirmed booking. The room occupancy must not exceed 2 people.
12. Breakfast is available from 08:00 until 11:00 and will be served directly in your villa. Dial 816 to order the breakfast option you chose.
Room Availability, Occupying and Vacating Rooms
13. Unless agreed otherwise in advance, the customer cannot reserve specific rooms.
14. The rooms reserved by the customer are usually available from 12.00 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival. The customer is not entitled to occupy the reserved room any earlier unless by prior arrangement.
15. On the day of departure, the rooms must be vacated by 11 a.m. at the latest unless by prior arrangement. Failure to do so will entitle Utara Villas to charge the customer 50 % of the full accommodation daily rate if the room is vacated by 6 p.m. and 100 % after that time to compensate the resort for the prolonged use of the room. Such compensation shall not entitle the customer to any contractual claims.
Holiday Cancellation and Refund Policy
16. Cancellation fees apply as follows:
a. If notice of cancellation is received by email more than 7 days before a guest is due to arrive, no payment will be taken.
b. If notice of cancellation is received by email less than 7 days before the arrival date, a payment equivalent to 50% of the total booking cost amount will be taken by Utara Villas using the credit card details provided at the time of booking.
c. If notice of cancellation is received less than 72 hours before the arrival date, or in case of no show, the full cost of the booking will be taken by Utara Villas using the credit card details provided at the time of booking.
d. Utara Villas may also rescind a contract for any reasonable cause, which may include, but is not limited to: Acts of God or other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Utara Villas that prevent performance of the contract;
17. The customer willfully or negligently provides misleading or wrong details and/or conceals material facts when booking rooms, whereby the customer’s identity or ability to pay as well as the purpose of the stay may all be deemed material facts;
a. The resort has reasonable grounds for believing the customer’s stay would endanger Utara Villas’s smooth business operations or security or prejudice the reputation of Utara Villas in public with these risks being outside Utara Villas’s influence or control
b. The purpose of the stay is illegal.
Waiver of Liability Disclaimer
18. Please note that we take no responsibility for loss of life, physical or mental injuries, accidents and/or damage to personal equipment and belongings to any and all guests and visitors of Utara Villas.
19. We do not accept responsibility for any inconvenience, claims, costs or expenses directly or indirectly resulting from events such as but not limited to: late arrivals, delays, cancellations and re-routing of flights, missed flights or carrier connections, cancellations and re-routing of boats, missed boats or carrier connections, change in schedule, act of omission of any party, absence of valid travel documents or passports visa or health certificates, failure of machinery and equipment, labour problems, family related problems, quarantine, economic changes, disease, civil unrest and disturbances, strikes, weather conditions, natural events and disasters, acts of Governments.
20. Accordingly, by booking to stay at Utara Villas, the guests and visitors covenant and agree that Utara Villas, its owners, their heirs, staff, operators, management, supervisors and agents are not responsible for injuries or deaths, and damages resulting from participating in or the use of: a bicycle, horse cart (cidomo) and other vehicles, horse-back riding, boating, yachting, trekking, excursions, scuba diving, surfing, deep-sea fishing, stand up body boarding, parasending, trampoline, use of gym equipment, use of pool, pool and ocean swimming, falling from elevated areas and stairs, electrical accidents, mechanical failures, slip and trip on dry or wet tiles/floors and stairs, jamming between doors and windows and broken glass incidents and accidents.
21. Resident Guests, accompanying guests and all their visitors, release and discharge Utara Villas, its owners, their heirs, staff, operators, management, supervisors and agents, for themselves and for their heirs, personal representatives and next of kin, with respect to any responsibility for all injury, disability, death, loss or damage to person or property related to but not limited to any of the above
22. The hotel recommends storing valuables in room safes.
23. The customer shall be liable for handling and returning any equipment with the necessary care. The customer hereby indemnifies the hotel against any claims from third parties arising out of the rental or use of such equipment.
24. No personal information will be collected nor retained with the exception of the information provided by you to us required for the purpose of your booking.
25. The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price anytime.
To confirm your reservations, a deposit is required equal to a minimum of one night’s room rate, or 50% of the price of your entire stay, whichever is more, will be charged to confirm reservation. We accept Visa and MasterCard. For alternate arrangements, please contact the Hotel. Deposits are non refundable.
For Corporate reservations secured by a company credit card, the deposit requirement may be waived at the discretion of the Hotel. Please inquire before making a reservation.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Reservation may be canceled without any further payment up to 14 days prior to arrival date by sending a written request by email to email@example.com or by our online reservation system where the booking was made. Cancellations within the 14 day period will be charged in full.